Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Any day now...

Any day now, James and I will be leaving our house as a married couple and will be coming home as parents. It's hard to believe the time has finally arrived... we could be holding our little bundle of joy within a matter a days! In fact... there's a 40% chance we have a baby before the end of this weekend: http://spacefem.com/pregnant/due.php?use=EDD&m=07&d=10&y=13  (I hope our child loves statistics as much as I do!)

I can feel a change in my body as it prepares for the arrival of our child. I am not nervous but only anxious to hold our baby in my arms for the first time.

I am excited to finally see what we are having... a boy or a girl?! I am glad we didn't find out the gender of the baby because it made things more exciting for me. My mom on the other hand would beg to differ. :)

Our nursery is complete, the hospital bag has been packed, and the car seat has been installed. Let's get the show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment