Wednesday, June 12, 2013

T-Minus 28 days...

We are officially less than a month away from our little bundle of joy coming into this world. I look at myself in the mirror and see my growing belly, I feel the baby moving around, and even see its kicks... but it's still really hard for me to believe we are going to be having a baby.

I am looking forward to having the summer months off... taking walks in the park and enjoying the summer season.

Baby 'Pat' is now about six pounds in weight and measures about 20 inches in length. Growth will slowdown this month in order to prepare for birth. The baby's systems are pretty mature, blood circulation has been perfected, and immune system has matured enough to protect Baby 'Pat' from infections outside the womb. Digestion will mature after birth since it has been relaying on the umbilical cord for nutrition these past eight months.

Next weeks blog will include some pictures of the new artwork for our anti-nursery nursery. It's all coming together!

Cute baby commercial: http://www.youtube.com/embed/pfxB5ut-KTs?rel=0
Funny tumblr page: http://daddy-newbie.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment