Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bebe Shower

I am now at full-term! The baby weighs about 6 lbs and is over 20 inches long. I have been eating a lot of fresh fruits lately (tis the season). Bebe 'Pat' loves watermelon and twists and tumbles up a storm after I eat it. That's my bebe!

Last weekend was my bebe shower. It was a French themed tea shower and it was absolutely delightful! French macaroons, cupcakes, and finger sandwiches were served while guests sipped on pink lemonade. It was a wonderful afternoon spending time with friends and family.

Sunday morning while James was outside attacking the weeds, I was in the nursery putting everything away. Surprisingly, I found a place for everything and now the nursery is all organized and ready for Bebe 'Pat's' arrival! Once we get the paintings hung up, we will take some pictures of the nursery.

Found a great sale on Sunday... we bought a $3 diaper pail normally $25! Target was having a one-day sale and we got the last one! The refill diaper bags were also on sale for $3 a box so we took all 12 boxes and cleaned them out! I LOVE SALES!!

Only 20 days left... curious when Bebe Pat will decide to arrive. I am so excited!!


Thank you Deb & Sarah for the sweet diaper 'cake'!

Bonjour Bebe! We can't wait to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment