Baby is growing quickly... Baby 'Pat' is about 13 - 14 inches long and weighs approx 1.5 - 2.5 lbs (the size of a cauliflower)! The baby is starting to look more like a newborn, the tiny hands are fully developed, and the skin is getting some color. This week the spine is beginning to form as well. Things are getting a little more crowded in the uterus so I am really feeling the baby kick these days.
I am excited to experience the simple things in life...flying kites in Springtime, picnics in the park, ice skating, playing with chalk on the sidewalk, water balloon fights, tag, and hide & go seek.
I am excited to see the world through our child's eyes. I visited my best friend in September and we went to a fireworks display. We sat there watching Ainsley as her face lite up while watching the fireworks in the sky for the first time. It was more fun watching Ainsley's reaction then watching the firework. My heart smiled for Jenni and Joel and I was excited for them to be experiencing that with their child. At that moment, I couldn't wait to experience that with our child someday.
I am excited to see James transition from husband to father. I know he is going to be an amazing father.... James teaches me new things every day and I can't wait to watch him interact with our child as he teaches them things.
No comments:
Post a Comment