Well I am a little behind on my blogging... I guess you can say this whole baby thing has taken over my life and that's all I can think about these days.
Today I am at 16 weeks. Baby Pat is getting ready for a growth spurt and will double in weight and inches in length in the next few weeks. Right now Baby Pat is about the size of an avocado (4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces).
We are preparing for the new windows that will be installed in our house in the next few weeks. I have started looking at paint colors for the nursery and purchased a rug for the room. Our baby registry is starting to get full too. That's what happens when you have Project Managers for parents... we are ahead of schedule.
Last weekend, we attended a cooking class at our favorite French restaurant in town. We learned how to make scrambled eggs (the French way), hollandaise sauce (made with 4 eggs and 3 sticks of clarified butter), and Crepe Suzette. Of course, no French meal is completed without a plethora of cream and butter added to every dish. As we noshed on fresh pastries baked that morning, we watched Chef David prepare our brunch. Every bite was pure bliss and we walked out of there truly happy and satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment