Four months down... five to go!
Baby 'Pat' about the size of a sweet potato/length of a bell pepper. The baby is about 5.6 inches and weighs 6.7 oz.
James and I attended our first baby class last night. We learned a couple interesting things... but mostly we learned we already know a lot of this stuff and are going to be just fine!
Got the new windows installed in the house. Next on the to-do list: move out all the furniture of the tv room (soon to be babies room) and paint the walls a dark grey. We are going for the anti-nursery nursery. No themes or characters. Just lots of calming colors and abstract paintings on the wall.
People ask if I am craving anything weird. I didn't think I was but James reminded me that I have turned into a meat-eater. I have been craving and eating lots of steak and red meat. Thankfully I haven't craved anything too crazy like pickles and peanut butter. I was a crazy pickle eater before I got pregnant... so that's nothing new.
We celebrated James' 30th birthday this weekend. I through a surprise birthday party at one of his favorite restaurants downtown. It was fun walking in and seeing all our friends' smiling faces waiting to celebrate James' birthday. We also went to see the Broadway show "Book of Mormon". It was funny... but not for the faint of heart. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment