Thursday, December 20, 2012

Awaiting Baby Sasek's Arrival

In August 2010, James and I decided we wanted to start a family. After many months of tests, prayers, and waiting... we finally got a positive test back on November 2, 2012! Our life as we know it was about to change forever but we were ready for the journey to begin on July 10, 2013!

It's fascinating how fast a baby grows each week and its fun to have a comparison to a fruit or veggie. I am at 11 weeks and the baby is the size of a lime (1.6 inches, .25 ounces). We visited the doctor last week and we heard the heartbeat...188! The baby is active!

My belly is starting to get a little full. I think I need to get some new pants soon. My dear sister bought me some awesome leggings the other day. I am either going to wear them all the time or get some other colors soon. I am getting more energy these days and not falling asleep on the couch at 6 PM each night. I am blessed I did not have many days of morning sickness. If I haven't eaten anything in a few hours, my stomach will get a little upset. But as long as I eat snacks through the day, I feel great!

I need to start a project plan soon to keep track of all the things that need to be taken care of before July. We had a project plan for our wedding and I still get made fun of... the project manager in me can't turn it off I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment